Ocado Onions 1kg
For a tomato sauce, peel and finely chop onion and fry in a pan with a little olive oil until caramelised. Add crushed garlic, chopped tomatoes, a little tomato purée and crumble in a stock cube. Serve with pasta.
Store in a cool, dry place.
1. Peel Onions & remove outer skin.
2. Cut top and bottom off Onion and chop into quarters or preferred size.
3. Place in roasting tray and drizzle with oil.
4. Roast in pre heated fan assisted at 175ºC, Non fan assisted 200ºC & Gas mark 6 on middle shelf.
5. Turn onions over after 15 minutes of cooking. Remove after approximately 30 minutes and serve. Check Food is piping hot.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
The hot horseradish is the perfect partner to succulent cod fillets in this simple and elegant dish.
Quiche is both delicious and incredibly easy to make and thanks to Lactofree products, those with lactose intolerance don't have to miss out on this cheesy treat!
An easy spaghetti for all the family that requires little or no shopping.
Soft flakes of smoked haddock, salmon and cod are beautifully interwoven with mashed potato and herbs in this distinctively British fish cake dish. Dominic Chapman serves with a creamy leek sauce to provide a hearty meal.
Whilst I’ve got nothing against a good chicken sandwich, there are many more exciting things you can do with a few shreds of cold roast chicken. Couscous is a very useful medium for leftover meat, and this is one of my favourite ways to eat cold chicken. Take a tub of this with you to work, or serve up with crisp lettuce leaves as a quick supper.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.