Offer - Ocado Oranges 6 per pack
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Refreshing and juicy. Oranges make a good snack, just peel and enjoy.
- Put oranges in savoury salads, try them with shredded carrot, cabbage, red onion and avocado.
- Use freshly squeezed orange juice in butter sauces or dressings.
- Add finely grated orange zest to cakes and desserts.
1 Orange = 1 of your 5-a-day.
Refrigerate to keep fresh.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Argentina, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa, Spain, Uruguay.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
A delicious and tangy marmalade made using Preserving Sugar that is Fairtrade certified from Tate & Lyle. Preserving sugar is perfect for making marmalades, chutneys and preserves using fruits that are naturally high in pectin such as Seville Oranges.
2 hrs 30 mins
You can do plenty with Pimm's - a garnish here, lots more strawberries and cucumber there - but sometimes just a pour of lemonade makes for a great-tasting drink.
Beautifully moist and fragrant with star anise, cinnamon and cardamom, this cake is incredibly easy to make. Serve it on its own or with thick, velvety Greek yoghurt and a scattering of pomegranate seeds.
1 hr 25 mins
Based on the classic Persian dish, Javaher Polow, this fruity rice is truly fit for a king. It makes a great side dish for a spicy stew of a succulent roast chicken.
1 hr 20 mins
A fruity summer jelly.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.