Offer - Ocado Organic Carrots 1.2kg
2 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
Our Organic Carrots are grown to strict Soil Association standards using environmentally-friendly farming methods, and avoiding the use of unnatural pesticides and fertilisers.
They're deliciously crunchy served raw in salads, and the perfect cooked veg for a Sunday roast.
- Brands: Ocado
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Organic, Vegetarian
- Options: Vitality healthy food, The Ocado range, On Offer
Refrigerate after purchase, wash before use
1. Wash before use.
2. Cut off tops and tips and discard.
3. Peel carrots if preferred and cut into uniformed sized pieces – sliced or batons.
4. Boil the carrots for 4-6 minutes or until just tender.
5. Drain from water well and serve. Check food is piping hot.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Israel, Italy, Spain, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Mini shredded chicken thigh with teriyaki sauce, cucumbers, carrots and leeks all rolled up in a mini pancake. Make this takeaway classic at home, serve on a platter - great for sharing!
This light tropical salad is ideal for preparing in summer months, when mangoes are in season and their sweet, mellow taste can shine. The dressing is simple to put together and would work with many other salads.
I love the colours of this dish - a trio of white, yellow and orange, with herbs adding specks of green. I also like using the humble swede, rather an unloved and neglected vegetable. Here swede acts as a bridge between the flavour and texture of potato and carrot and it is really chuffed to hang out with its popular mates! Serve this warm alongside some herby sausages and a simple green salad, both of which can be prepared as the vegetables are cooking.
This makes a great lunch or light dinner and is perfect for al fresco eating. Poaching the chicken ensures it stays really succulent and the ginger gives the dish a bit of lift and zing.
1 hr 35 mins
Strictly speaking, a tagine should be cooked in a traditional North African earthenware pot of the same name. One of the beauties of this recipe is that you don’t actually need one to make it. Another is that it is extremely Moorish, if you’ll pardon the pun. Harissa is a spicy paste made from chilli, garlic and various other seasonings.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.