Ocado Organic Leeks 400g
These firm tightly layered leeks have a subtle sweet flavour; a versatile vegetable, they can be roasted, baked, boiled or stir fried.
For a vegetable side, trim and chop into slices 1 cm thick. Roast with a sprinkling of seas salt and a drizzle of olive oil and serve with a knob of butter.
- Brands: Ocado
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Organic, Vegetarian
- Options: Vitality healthy food, The Ocado range
Refrigerate after purchase, wash before use.
1. Wash before use.
2. Cut bottom and top off Leeks removing any soiled flag.
3. Slice into small pieces.
4. Boil water in a pan or steamer.
5. Steam or boil for 8-10 minutes or under tender and then serve. Check food is piping hot.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Spain, The Netherlands, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Mini shredded chicken thigh with teriyaki sauce, cucumbers, carrots and leeks all rolled up in a mini pancake. Make this takeaway classic at home, serve on a platter - great for sharing!
Get your family to eat more veg with this superhealthy pasta sauce recipe which counts as 5 of your 5-a-day. The sauce is freezable too
1 hr 5 mins
This impressive-looking dish is actually very simple to create, and perfect for entertaining.
Leeks love cheese and this simple dish uses pecorino, a salty cheese made with ewe’s milk.
A simple and vibrant soup bursting with flavour.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.