Offer - Ocado Parsnips 500g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Roast with crushed garlic and thyme for a great seasoned side.
Store in a cool, dry place, wash before use.
1. Peel parsnips & remove outer skin.
2. Cut top and bottom off Parsnip and slice into preferred size.
3. Place in roasting tray and drizzle with oil.
4. Roast in pre heated fan assisted at 175ºC, Non fan assisted 200ºC & Gas mark 6 on middle shelf.
5. Turn Parsnips over after 15 minutes of cooking. Remove after approximately 30 minutes and serve. Check Food is piping hot.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
The key to success with this soup is to cut the root vegetables small and keep the pieces all about the same size so they cook evenly. It helps to be in a chopping mood when you set about this one. If you don’t have any Cheddar to hand, or you want to go easy on the cheese, you can finish the soup with a trickle of rapeseed or olive oil instead. You could also leave out the bacon to make a vegetarian version.
A warming one-pot supper, with pork steaks, pears and sweet root vegetables in a maple syrup glaze.
This recipe uses tasty seasonal ingredients to make a straightforward and satisfying winter soup – exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
1 hr 30 mins
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
2 hrs 15 mins
These are a healthy alternative to crisps and dips, lovely to nibble when you come home from school or work and equally good to serve for nibbles before a dinner party. You can use ground coriander and cumin but by dry frying and pounding the seeds you achieve a much better flavour and aroma. Children can mix up the yoghurt dip and pound the cumin and coriander seeds and have fun tossing the parsnips in the spice mix.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.