Ocado Parsnips 750g
Roast with crushed garlic and thyme for a great seasoned side.
Store in a cool, dry place, wash before use.
1. Peel parsnips & remove outer skin.
2. Cut top and bottom off Parsnip and slice into preferred size.
3. Place in roasting tray and drizzle with oil.
4. Roast in pre heated fan assisted at 175ºC, Non fan assisted 200ºC & Gas mark 6 on middle shelf.
5. Turn Parsnips over after 15 minutes of cooking. Remove after approximately 30 minutes and serve. Check Food is piping hot.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between France, Israel, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
A warming one-pot supper, with pork steaks, pears and sweet root vegetables in a maple syrup glaze.
This recipe uses tasty seasonal ingredients to make a straightforward and satisfying winter soup – exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
1 hr 30 mins
This flavoursome cut of beef goes well with crisp parsnip chips - exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
The sweetness of parsnips can be a little too much sometimes in a soup but the tartness of the Bramleys balances that up nicely.
A perfect accompaniment for Christmas lunch.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.