Ocado Passion Fruit 4 per pack
Mix in to natural yoghurt for a healthy breakfast or use in cakes and crumbles. A welcome guest to a cocktail party: mojtos, margaritas and martinis all taste great.
- Half the fruit and spoon the inside from the skin. Try with sprinkle of lime juice to enhance the flavour.
For the best eating quality serve at room temperature.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Colombia, Israel, South Africa.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Variation: Use 200g (7oz) summer berries, such as raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and redcurrants, instead of the mango and passion fruit. Cook's Notes: The longer you chill the desserts the softer the meringue will become, so don't refrigerate them for more than an hour if you'd like some crunch.
Lychees add an exotic, slightly perfumed flavour to this yogurt based mousse. Set in pretty glass dishes or one large dish, this fresh and summery dessert looks stunning topped with diced kiwis and passion fruit or a mix of summer berries.
Bring out the punch bowl, our pineapple and mango punch is packed with tropical flavour - perfect for parties and barbecues.
Wonderful tropical flavours combine to create a fresh summer dessert. The components of this recipe can easily be made ahead of time.
Ideal for brunch, these fluffy pancakes take very little time at all to make. They taste equally good with jam and butter as they do with this lovely combination of passionfruit curd and colourful berries.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.