Inject colour and sweetness into a salad by mixing with green leaves and feta, seasoned with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Half the fruit and spoon the inside from the skin.
- Cut off the top about a 1/2 inch below the crown.
- You will see four to six sections - score the skin at each section.
- Separate the pomegranate at each score.
- Over a bowl of water use your fingers to loosen the Arils.
- Pour the water through a strainer and enjoy the juicy Arils.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Israel, Peru, USA.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
A mouth-watering barbecue recipe - in the Middle East pomegranates are used not just to decorate salads and desserts but as a rough puree mixed with honey to marinade and tenderise meat.
This is a feast fit for a king, queen, and your little princes and princesses!
Soy and sesame in the dressing complement this zesty, fruity salad
Making courgette noodles is a fantastic replacement to pasta when your after something a little lighter, and as it’s grain free it makes you feel amazing no matter how many allergies you may have! It can be eaten raw, as in this recipe, or sautéed until soft. This recipe shows my favourite way to serve courgette noodles, in the most creamy and delicious avocado sauce. Recipe kindly provided by Naturally Sassy.
Raw crunchy kale, hardly seems very appetising, but with a little bit of magic it really becomes delicious. The key to a good kale salad is a thick, creamy, tantalising dressing and a massage (not for you, for the kale!). However bizarre massaging your kale may sound, it let’s the dressing ooze into the leaves and wilts the kale making it soft and easy to digest. Recipe kindly provided by Naturally Sassy.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.