Inject colour and sweetness into a salad by mixing with green leaves and feta, seasoned with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Half the fruit and spoon the inside from the skin.
- Cut off the top about a 1/2 inch below the crown.
- You will see four to six sections - score the skin at each section.
- Separate the pomegranate at each score.
- Over a bowl of water use your fingers to loosen the Arils.
- Pour the water through a strainer and enjoy the juicy Arils.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Israel, Peru, USA.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
A mouth-watering barbecue recipe - in the Middle East pomegranates are used not just to decorate salads and desserts but as a rough puree mixed with honey to marinade and tenderise meat.
Jammy sweet figs and tangy feta are a classic combination. Pomegranate seeds add an extra pop of juiciness to this summery salad.
This is a feast fit for a king, queen, and your little princes and princesses!
Roasted aubergines have a deep smoky flavour which make a wonderful subsitute to meat in a meal. They are delicious in this recipe however also work well as a dip or stuffed and even work well in a curry!
1 hr 10 mins
Soy and sesame in the dressing complement this zesty, fruity salad
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.