Ocado Rhubarb 520g
The colour of rhubarb stalks vary from the commonly associated crimson red, through speckled light pink, to simply light green. The outdoor colour results from the presence of anthocyanins and is likely to be more green than crimson in colour. The colour is not related to its suitability for cooking and the green-stalked rhubarb is more robust than the indoor grown red-coloured stalks.
1. Wash before use.
2. Trim rhubarb into 3cm pieces.
3. Place into a medium saucepan with sugar, water and lemon juice.
4. Set over a low heat and cover.
5. Simmer gently, stirring occasionally for 10 - 12 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Holland, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
These tasty muffins make the most of rhubarb - the fruit makes them quite dense but incredibly moist, and they can withstand freezing better than most cakes. Try making a double batch and keep half in the freezer for next time.
Enjoy this with yogurt, in crumble mixes, syllabubs, or even on top of shortbread!
Ginger and rhubarb is a match made in heaven.
A super simple pudding which looks as stunning as it tastes.
1 hr 10 mins
The tangy rhubarb and ginger syrup in this recipe beautifully complements the saltiness and richness of the duck.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.