Offer - Ocado Ripe & Ready to Eat Avocados 3 per pack
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Three rich and creamy avocados, ripe and ready to be enjoyed straight away. Perfect in a salad, or spread on toast as an alternative to butter.
How to Prepare an Avocado:
1. Cut all the way around the avocado stone.
2. Twist the 2 halves of the avocado apart.
3. Use a spoon to scoop out the stone.
4. Score along the skin and peel off in strips.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Greece, Israel, Mexico, Morocco, Peru, South Africa, Spain, Tanzania.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Tray & Heat Sealed
The Dijon mustard dressing brings out the delicious simple flavours of this warm salad.
Delicious individual potato nests with a cheesy filling.
1 hr 5 mins
This tangy jalapeno Tabasco has a subtle and mild flavour that goes perfectly with salads. As the recipe calls for cold cooked chicken, it is ideal for using up that left over roast!
A tasty and healthy snack. Instead of using batter, we have used chilli, lime and spices to marinate the fish. Served with a crunchy slaw and guacamole - these are delicious at lunchtime, parties or for an evening snack.
This great little breakfast/brunch idea will leave you wondering why you ever bothered with anything else. Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Mayo works unbelievably well with eggs, however you like them. For us, the poached reigns supreme!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.