Ocado Ripen at Home Plums 400g
As well as being great eaten out of hand, our ripen at home plums are also great for crumbles and pies.
Ripen fruit at room temperature then store in the fridge once ripe.
Bring back to room temperature before eating for an improved flavour.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Australia, Chile, France, Israel, Italy, South Africa, Spain, UK, USA.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Variety and country of origin on our plums change throughout the year due to seasonality. Some of these varieties are better suited for eating or cooking or both. Below is a table of all the varieties we provide and shows what they are suited for:
|Plum Variety||Eater or a Cooker?|
|African Delight||Eating & Cooking|
|Jubelium||Eating & Cooking|
|Lady Red||Eating & Cooking|
|Laetitia||Eating & Cooking|
|Larry Anne||Eating & Cooking|
|Marjorie||Eating & Cooking|
|Opal||Eating & Cooking|
|Ruby Red||Eating & Cooking|
|Sapphire||Eating & Cooking|
|September Yummy||Eating & Cooking|
|Souvenir||Eating & Cooking|
|Victoria||Eating & Cooking|
|Zeta Red||Eating & Cooking|
An easy weekday treat using fresh plums, cream and yogurt with a hint of cardamom. Simple to prepare, this is a wonderful Autumn dessert and a great way to make the most of English plums.
1 hr 10 mins
A wonderfully decadent breakfast or brunch dish, pain perdu means 'lost bread' and can be made using any leftover bread; we've used brioche in our recipe.
Using polenta adds crunch for the ultimate biscuity topping.
English plums cooked under a sweet, buttery oat crust are a perfect combination for this dessert in our summer menu.
1 hr 30 mins
A simple and elegant dessert which is quick to prepare thanks to ready-made puff pastry.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.