Ocado Ripen at Home Plums 400g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
As well as being great eaten out of hand, our ripen at home plums are also great for crumbles and pies.
Ripen fruit at room temperature then store in the fridge once ripe.
Bring back to room temperature before eating for an improved flavour.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Australia, Chile, France, Israel, Italy, South Africa, Spain, UK, USA.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Easy and impressive, this is a delectable hot and cold combination of grilled, juicy stone fruits coupled with malty, dark brown sugar meringue ice cream.
2 hrs 25 mins
An easy weekday treat using fresh plums, cream and yogurt with a hint of cardamom. Simple to prepare, this is a wonderful Autumn dessert and a great way to make the most of English plums.
1 hr 10 mins
With the help of Delia’s classic recipe, you’ll be tossing perfect pancakes this Shrove Tuesday. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
A wonderfully decadent breakfast or brunch dish, pain perdu means 'lost bread' and can be made using any leftover bread; we've used brioche in our recipe.
Enjoy your own fruits home-made plum jam without the sugar rush. Sweetened only with Sweet Freedom natural syrup (100% from fruit) you'll love the taste and the endless possibilities. On toast, or an oatcake with cheese, in a sponge cake ... mmm
1 hr 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.