Offer - Ocado Shelled Garden Peas 275g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
£9.42 per kg
Washed and ready to cook, fresh and tender.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Cook's Note If it’s not the season for fresh peas, frozen ones make an ideal substitute. Leave them to defrost in a bowl, then pour over boiling water and leave for about 5 minutes. Drain and refresh with fresh cold water. Variation You could use a good-quality fresh ricotta instead of the feta; if you do, omit the mayonnaise mixture.
You can let your imagination run riot with these easy-to-make savoury toasties. And don't stop at cats - why not try making other faces, using different vegetables or coloured cheeses to make the features? Or you could cut the bread into different shapes, such as stars. Children will love helping with these!
Paella is a classic Spanish recipe, with many variations. Our version below lists optional ingredients, such as seafood and fresh vegetables, so that you can develop our recipe and create your own. The paella should be cooked in a shallow paella pan. Unlike risotto, the liquid in paella is all added at once, and the rice should not be stirred during cooking. You can shake the pan occasionally to move the rice but a crust called a Socarrat forms on the base.
This dish works really well with the rice and lamb combined or leaving the rice as a separate side dish. It is great fun for feeding a big party of friends.
5 hrs 20 mins
This unique soup is a light take on some of Italy's freshest ingredients.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.