Ocado Small White Farmhouse 400g
This Classic English bread is made using the traditional 'sponge and dough' method. A fermented dough is added back to the main dough to produce a good flavour.
Great for doorstep sandwiches, toast or on its own with jam and butter.
Our bread is made with British flour.
Palm Oil from a sustainable source.
- Brands: Ocado
- Preparation: Unsliced
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian, Nut Free
- Options: The Ocado range
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Freeze on or before Best Before date.
For best results refresh in an oven for 5-6 minutes at 200ºC.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin (B3), Iron, Thiamin (B1)], Water, Palm Oil, Salt, Yeast, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Soya Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
May also contain traces of Eggs, Milk.
Palm Oil from a sustainable source.
|Typical Values||per 100g||*Reference|
|of which saturates||1.2g||20g|
|of which sugars||4.7g||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
Deliciously tender spring ingredients combine to make this succulent roast a seasonal celebration. If you’d rather not bone the joint, cook the stuffing separately for the last 30 minutes.
These Greek-style meatballs are a real family favourite. You simply layer them in an ovenproof dish with tomato sauce, top with crumbled feta and bake for 15 minutes. There you have it.
This delicious and chunky dish is great for children and grownups alike. Classic, tasty and filling, our prepared mix means that this comforting dinner is even easier to make.
Grab the glory with my mustard-rubbed beef rib – a magnificent non-traditional meal on Christmas day. With something as robust as mustard-rubbed beef, you need a wine that really packs in the flavour. I’d suggest Waitrose Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2006 – full-bodied, fruity, and with a hint of spice to complement that mustard. A real (thoroughbred) dark horse!
3 hrs 35 mins
This versatile dish works well with a variety of accompaniments.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.