Ocado Tangy Blackberries 150g
These tangy, plump blackberries are perfect for making delicious desserts, jams and crumbles.
Bring to room temperature before eating for an improved flavour.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Guatemala, Mexico, Spain, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
This salad is perfect as a starter for a special dinner party. It's pretty healthy; blackberries and asparagus are both great sources of antioxidants and quail eggs help maintain healthy bones and teeth. The combination of rich duck meat and cream quail egg gets a bit of structure from the greens and some sharper flavours from the berries. It tastes so good and is also a visually stunning appetiser.
Pretty as a picture, this glorious, light-as-a-feather sponge cake, filled with juicy summer berries and strewn with crystallised rose petals, makes a dramatic centrepiece for all sorts of celebratory occasions.
1 hr 30 mins
Blueberries or raspberries work just as well in these simple but delicious muffins!
The 100% cacao keeps this recipe vegan and its unique texture helps to form the crumb.
I really love this dessert. It is nice and easy to prepare and you can use pretty much any seasonal fruit, or raisins soaked in Armagnac (2 hours plus) for a great wintery version. If you fancy making things slightly more decadent, serve some vanilla ice-cream on top. The ice cream will melt on top of the hot calfoutis and turn into a delicious mess.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.