Ocado Tomato Salsa Dip 200g
A blend of tomatoes, onions and peppers, spiced with coriander and chilli.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Chopped Tomato (18%), Tomato Ketchup [Tomato Purée, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Cornflour, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Onion Powder, Spices], Tomato (15%), Tomato Paste (12%), Red Onion (9%), White Onion (9%), Red Peppers (9%), Green Peppers (9%), Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Granules, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Coriander, White Pepper, Chilli.
Allergy Advice! May contain traces of sesame seeds.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 50g|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g||20g|
|of which sugars||3.6g||1.8g||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
This pack contains 4 servings.
Filling and great value for money, try these Mexican–inspired vegetarian tortillas for a speedy, colourful and delicious supper. A veggie feast for the whole family.
Mexican chicken fajitas, an irresistible meal in minutes.
Everybody dig in – this makes a great family starter or a laid-back summer lunch served with cold beer. Like this recipe? You’ll find lots more like it at Waitrose.com
This recipe is brought to you by Uncle Ben's.
This classic Tex Mex favourite goes down well for a family supper, you can adjust the seasoning depending on how hot and spicy you like it. Younger children can help by cleaning and breaking up the mushrooms into pieces instead of slicing them and using small, round bladed scissors to chop up the pepper instead of using a knife. Encouraging children to squeeze the limes and measure out the seasoning works well too. Older children and teenagers can learn about raw meat; how it feels, and why you need to wash your hands and utensils thoroughly after touching it, by skinning and slicing the chicken breasts. They can also help to stir fry the dish under supervision. Kitchen scissors are a good alternative to knives for slicing raw chicken.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.