Ocado Trimmed Leeks 500g
For a vegetable stir fry add sliced leeks to a wok with some chopped peppers and mushrooms, add a dash of soy sauce and seve with noodles.
Refrigerate after purchase, wash before use.
- Trim the root and cut off any dark green tops. Cut in half lengthways and hold under running water to clean.
- Heat a knob of butter in a frying pan and saute the leeks for 3-4 minutes, keeping them moving to prevent burning.
- Steam or boil in a pan or steamer for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Netherlands, Spain, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Soft flakes of smoked haddock, salmon and cod are beautifully interwoven with mashed potato and herbs in this distinctively British fish cake dish. Dominic Chapman serves with a creamy leek sauce to provide a hearty meal.
The artichokes in this tart are prepared ‘à la grecque’, but you can replace this process by simply using slived artichoke hearts from a jar, if you prefer.
Nobody will guess you cheated a bit with the pastry once they bite into these babies! Meaty cured bacon in a creamy mustard and leek sauce - what's not to love?
Winter white Fenland celery is not only a healthy snack but also a great cooking ingredient. It makes a delicious base flavour for this creamy soup, perfect for a cold winter's day.
This tangy and light fish dish looks impressive yet is so simple to prepare.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.