Ocado Trimmed Leeks 500g
For a vegetable stir fry add sliced leeks to a wok with some chopped peppers and mushrooms, add a dash of soy sauce and seve with noodles.
Refrigerate after purchase, wash before use.
- Trim the root and cut off any dark green tops. Cut in half lengthways and hold under running water to clean.
- Heat a knob of butter in a frying pan and saute the leeks for 3-4 minutes, keeping them moving to prevent burning.
- Steam or boil in a pan or steamer for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Spain, The Netherlands, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Winter white Fenland celery is not only a healthy snack but also a great cooking ingredient. It makes a delicious base flavour for this creamy soup, perfect for a cold winter's day.
A filling and flavoursome shortcrust pastry pie with pork and mustard that won't stretch the budget.
A savoury main course with a crunchy nutty topping, ideal for family and friends, from the Vegetarian Society.
Kallo Organic stock cubes are the perfect starting point for your culinary adventure. They will bring out the natural flavours of your cooking, and with no added flavours or colourings, MSG, gluten or lactose, you can be guaranteed not only a tasty but a healthy meal too. Why not try this delicious family favourite, you’re sure to have clean plates all round.
1 hr 10 mins
Mini shredded chicken thigh with teriyaki sauce, cucumbers, carrots and leeks all rolled up in a mini pancake. Make this takeaway classic at home, serve on a platter - great for sharing!
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.