Ocado White Potatoes 2.5kg
For home-made wedges,cut potatoes into wedge shapes, place on baking tray with a drizzle of oil and your own choice of herbs.
Store in cool dark place, away from sunlight to maximise life.
1. Preheat a baking tray with vegetable oil at 180ºC.
2. Wash and peel potatoes. Cut into a uniform size and par boil for five minutes.
3. Drain and carefully place potatoes on the preheated oiled tray and put back in the oven.
4. Roast for 60 minutes or until golden brown.
1. Wash before use.
2. Peel and cut into uniform sized pieces.
3. Put in a pan of cold water and bring to the boil.
4. Boil for 25 minutes.
5. Drain and serve.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Cyprus, Egypt, Israel, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
This Neapolitan version of ratatouille is an old-fashioned dish, which can be served as an antipasto or as an accompaniment to meat or fish. I’ve been quite specific about the chopping because I’ve realised that haphazardness makes this dish look rather ordinary. Cutting more carefully makes it appear a little more elegant so it can be served at special occasions as well as normal family meals. Recipe © Ursula Ferrigno. Photography © Mike Cooper, food styling by Genevieve Taylor
A classic favourite with a Mexican twist
1 hr 15 mins
Philly Fish Pie, created by Philly Local Hero Ella Romanos, is quick, easy and irresistibly tasty! Find this recipe (and all the Philly Local Hero Recipes) at the Philly facebook page. For full nutritional information, please visit www.philadelphia.co.uk
Fish pie is honest, down-to-earth food, packed with flavours. It makes perfect comfort food if you are sitting in front of the television after a hard day, but works equally well as a dinner party main course. You can make this dish the day before and keep it in the fridge overnight. The basic recipe can be varied endlessly but it is always good to include some smoked fish and the mashed potato topping gives lots of scope for jazzing up with more cheese, some herbs or even saffron for a touch of luxury.
1 hr 45 mins
Potato and vegetable caponata millefogile. Layers of finely sliced potatoes and courgette, peppers and aubergine caponata. After the song "MIlle Lire al Mese" by Bruno Lauzi - 1963
1 hr 35 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.