Offer - Ocado Whole Leg of Lamb Typically: 2.05kg
3 days guaranteed *
Ocado works closely with our producers & processor to ensure the highest of quality. All Ocado Lamb is sourced from Farm Assured farms in the UK & New Zealand, reared to high standards of animal welfare, husbandry and with good environmental practices.
Each 1kg of raw lamb will provide around 5 servings of 120g lamb roasted then trimmed of fat.
There may be a slight odour on opening. This is normal and will disappear when the product is removed from the packaging and left to rest for a minimum period of 10 minutes.
Keep refrigerated at -2ºC to +4ºC.
Once opened, use immediately.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before the Use By date. Use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking and consume on day of defrosting. Do not refreeze.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat. Keep raw meat separate from cooked foods.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Gas Mark 5
Place lamb joint in a roasting tin and roast in the centre of a preheated oven.
For medium lamb, cook for 6 minutes per 100g.
For well done lamb, cook for 8 minutes per 100g.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure product is piping hot before serving. Do not re-heat.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between New Zealand, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Vacuum packed for freshness
|of which saturates||5.4g||20g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
Don't be afraid of the anchovies in this recipe - they dissolve into the lamb and simply intensify the flavour of the meat, without adding any 'fishiness'!
2 hrs 10 mins
Roasted lamb leg, coated in yogurt and tikka sauce. Serve in pitta bread with red cabbage slaw and mango chutney - an Indian inspired twist on the traditional Sunday roast.
1 hr 50 mins
This is a delicious summer dish that is packed with flavour - you should however be prepared for barbecue envy from your neighbours!
Take inspiration from Greece with our slow-roasted leg of lamb recipe.
Deliciously tender spring ingredients combine to make this succulent roast a seasonal celebration. If you’d rather not bone the joint, cook the stuffing separately for the last 30 minutes.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.