Offer - Old El Paso Original Nacho Dinner Kit 520g
over 1 month *
Old El Paso Zesty Red Jalapeño Relish
Old El Paso Cool Soured Cream Topping
Old El Paso Chunky Salsa
Old El Paso Chunky Guacamole
Old El Paso Sweet Corn Relish
- Brands: Old El Paso
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian, Milk Free, Nut Free, Egg Free
- Options: On Offer
Old El Paso
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once opened, close pack, for the nacho topping keep refrigerated and consume within a week.
1. Arrange the Nachips.
Pre-heat oven to 180°C, gas mark 4.
Spread half the Old El Paso Nachips over the base of a baking dish.
Cover with 1 sachet of Nachos topping and half of the grated cheese.
Spread the remaining Old El Paso Nachips evenly over the top.
Cover with the other Nachos Topping sachet and the remaining grated cheese.
2. Cook the Nachos.
To microwave: Layer the Old El Paso Nachips & Nachos Topping on a microwaveable dish and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Time may vary depending on microwave.
Alternatively: Heat in oven for about 10 minutes (180°C, gas mark 4) until the cheese melts.
Take the Nachos to the table and let everyone help themselves.
A great snack or the perfect way to start a Mexican meal. Enjoy!
Preparation and Usage
Why not make it your way?
Mix it up with chicken, beef or chorizo.
Spice it up with Old El Paso™ Sliced Jalapeños
Add some fun with Old El Paso™ Zesty Jalapeños Relish
Return To Address
We welcome your questions or comments and are happy to provide information or advice on Mexican foods
Freephone 0800 591 223 (UK)
1800 535 115 (ROI)
General Mills UK,
P.O. Box 363,
1. The Art of great Nachips™ Nachos
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (it's still 180°C for fan assisted ovens!), gas mark 4
Spread half the Nachips™ over the base of a baking dish
Cover your first layer of Nachips™ with one sachet of Nachos Topping and half the grated cheese
Arrange the rest of the Nachips™ over the top and cover with the other Nachos Topping sachet and the remaining grated cheese
2. Get them Crunchy and Hot
Bake them in the oven for around 10 minutes until the cheese is bubbling away.
You can also put them in the microwave, make sure you put them in a microwavable dish and then microwave on high for two minutes or so (microwaves can vary)
Country of Origin
General Mills International Sàrl,
General Mills UK,
P.O. Box 363,
Nachips ™ Corn Tortilla Chips (200g), Nachos Topping (320g)
Full Product Name:
Original Nacho Kit
Made in Spain
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Nachips™ Corn Tortilla Chips (200g): Corn Flour, High Oleic Sunflower Oil (20%), Salt, Nachos Topping (320g): Cooked Pinto Beans (40%), Water, Tomato Paste (16%), Onions, Seasoning 4.5% (Sugar, Maize Starch, Salt, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Powder, Flavouring); Red Peppers, Vinegar, Green Peppers, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Dried Jalapeños
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of kit (130g) as sold:||%*|
|Energy||947 kJ / 226 kcal||1231 kJ / 293 kcal||15%|
|Fat||8.1 g||10.5 g||15%|
|of which saturates||0.7 g||0.9 g||4%|
|Carbohydrate||32.3 g||42.0 g||16%|
|of which sugars||4.0 g||5.2 g||6%|
|Fibre||3.7 g||4.9 g||-|
|Protein||4.0 g||5.3 g||11%|
|Salt||0.97 g||1.26 g||21%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)|
|Contains 4 portions|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Jul-2016 at 02:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.