Onion Gravy Waitrose 500g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 11)*
55.8p per 100g
Onion gravy with beef stock, caramelised onions and red wine
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Check that the product is piping hot - if not reheat for further brief period. Stir well before serving.; Hob - From Chilled. Medium Heat 5-6 mins
Empty contents into a saucepan. Heat over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently.; Microwave - From Chilled. CAT D 800W 4 mins 40 secs
CAT E 900W 4 mins
CAT E 1000W 4 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Stir before cooking as some natural separation may occur.
Remove lid and replace loosely on top of the pot. Place the pot in the centre of the microwave. Heat on Full Power. Stir halfway through heating time, replace lid loosely. Continue heating for remainder of time shown.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Lid - Plastic - Check Local Recycling;
Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
An onion gravy made with beef and chicken stock, caramelised onions and red wine. This gravy is made from stock using British beef bones sourced from our dedicated supplier and British, free range chicken bones.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see lid.
WARNING: Pot and contents will both be hot after cooking. Please handle with care.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Onion (35%), Beef Stock (Beef Bones, Water, Carrot, Onion, Garlic, Tomato Purée, Thyme, Black Peppercorns, Whole Bay Leaf), Chicken Stock (Water, Chicken Bones, Carrot, Onion, Thyme, Whole Bay Leaf), Red Wine (Preservative Sulphur Dioxide), Water, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Balsamic Vinegar (Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Must Concentrate, Preservative Sulphur Dioxide), Molasses, Sea Salt, Garlic, Thyme, Rosemary, Ground Bay Leaf, Cracked Black Pepper
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/6 Pot|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g|
|of which sugars||2.7g||2.2g|
|This pack contains 6 servings|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.