Offer - Onken Fat Free Natural Biopot Yogurt 450g
over 1 week *
Return To Address
Freephone Customer Helpline 0080 0090 00100
Emmi UK Limited,
13 Blades Court,
Emmi UK Limited,
Full Product Name:
Fat Free Natural Stirred Biopot Yogurt
Once opened consume within 3 days.
Best Before: see date on lid.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Suitable for Vegetarians.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 150g serving||% RI*|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g||1%|
|of which sugars||4.3g||6.4g||7%|
|*RI = Reference Intake based on Reference Intake of an avarage adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Based on 150g serving|
|**NRV = Nutrient Reference Values for a source of Calcium|
These muffins are delicious at any time of day!
Fuss-free fish cakes, served with a zingy tomato salsa and a caper natural yogurt dressing, ideal for an easy mealtime fix.
White cabbage is traditionally used in coleslaw but red cabbage adds spectacular colour and using natural yogurt to bind everything together gives it a real fresh taste. This is a meal in one for lunch, lunch boxes or supper, or if you wish coleslaw to accompany other foods leave out the cheese and prepare half the quantity.
A lighter tasting potato salad as the dressing is made by mixing fat free yogurt with mayonnaise. As a vairation substitute the spring onions for chives and the dill for flat leaf parsley - wonderful to serve with meats, fish or quiche.
Roasted lamb leg, coated in yogurt and tikka sauce. Serve in pitta bread with red cabbage slaw and mango chutney - an Indian inspired twist on the traditional Sunday roast.
1 hr 50 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.