Opihr Oriental Spiced London Gin 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Or, for something different, Opihr mixes equally well with ginger ale.
Or try Opihr in a gin-based Bloody Mary, The Red Snapper...
The Ancient Spice Route
Discover the exotic flavours of the ancient spice route
The heritage of Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin is firmly rooted in the ancient Spiced Route. Traditionally merchants would travel thousands of miles along the route, trading exotic spices and botanicals from distant lands.
Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin is crafted with a selection of exotic hand-picked botanicals, carefully chosen by Opihr's Master Distiller, including spicy cubeb berries from Indonesia, black pepper from India and coriander from Morocco.
The botanicals in Opihr Gin make the journey to their final destination, the oldest distillery in England, where quality gin has been traditionally distilled, using the same London Dry Gin method, since 1761. Here the botanicals are married with fine English spirit to produce an exotic Oriental spiced gin.
Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin has bursts of citrus balanced with rich, earthy aromas and soft spice.
Opihr epitomises the exotic intensity of the Orient, awakening the senses to a new style of gin.
Opihr is a legendary region famed for its wealth and riches which prospered during the reign of King Solomon. The King regularly received cargoes of gold, silver and spices from Opihr and whilst its exact location remains a mystery, it is thought to have been in the Orient along the ancient Spice Route.
Facebook/OpihrGin or Twitter @OpihrGin
- Brands: Opihr
Store in a cool dry place.
Opihr Oriental Spiced London Dry Gin makes a refreshingly different Gin and Tonic, garnished with orange for a classic drink and for the more adventurous, mixed with ginger ale or in a Red Snapper, a gin-based Bloody Mary
Return To Address
The Red Snapper
50ml Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin
4 Dashes Worcestershire sauce
2 Dashes Tabasco sauce
Squeeze of lemon juice
Pinch of salt and pepper
Ice and celery stick to garnish
1. Fill a tall glass with ice
2. Pour in Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin
3. Add Worcestershire and Tabasco sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper
4. Fill to top glass with tomato juice
5. Garnish with celery
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Oriental Spiced London Dry Gin
Distilled and bottled in England
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2017 at 02:01. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.