Optrex Refreshing Eye Drops for Tired Eyes 10ml
Computer usage, driving, polluted environments, late nights, air conditioning, central heating and dusty atmospheres can leave eyes feeling tired, sore and uncomfortable.
Optrex Refreshing Eye Drops:
- Are specially designed to help soothe and revitalise tired, sore, uncomfortable eyes
-Contain natural plant extracts
Safe to use every day
Optrex - experts in eye care
Refreshes & revitalises, Contains natural plants extracts, Are specially designed to help soothe and revitalise tired, sore, uncomfortable eyes, Safe to use everyday
- Brands: Optrex
Discard 28 days after first opening.
Store below 25ºC. Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Adults and Children:
Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye. Use as often as required.
Do not use whilst or just before wearing soft contact lenses.
Only for use in the eyes.
Always read the label.
Preparation and Usage
Directions for use
Adults and Children
1. Remove contact lenses before use, allow at least 15 minutes before replacing them after use.
2. Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye.
Only for use in the eyes
Country of Origin
Reckitt Benckiser Heatlhcare (UK) Limited (RBH),
Full Product Name:
Refreshing Eye Drops for tired eyes
Store below 25ºC.
Discard 28 days after opening.
If irritation persists seek medical advice.
Safe to use in children's eyes with the supervision of an adult.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use after expiry date.
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel), Alcohol, Boric Acid, Glycerine, Sodium Borate, Benzalkonium Chloride
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Jul-2016 at 01:51. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.