Organic 6 Chicken Thigh Fillets Waitrose Typically: 500g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
£17.79 per kg
Min. weight: .3kg
Max. weight: .72kg
Sales of Waitrose Duchy Organic products provide a donation to The Prince of Wales's Charitable Foundation. This year, over £2.5m will be donated to the Foundation, supporting good causes across the UK. Registered Charity 1127255 (England and Wales)
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. 10-12 mins
Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in frying pan, add chicken, cook on high heat to seal, turn and seal other side. Reduce heat until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Suitable for stir fry. Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Do not wash poultry before cooking. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry.
Country of Origin
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Free Range British Boneless Chicken Thigh Fillets
Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month.
Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Warning: Filleting removes all major bones: small bones may remain.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-02, EU Agriculture
Fresh Class A
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||1.9g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|
Pieces of chicken cooked slowly in a rich red wine sauce, enhanced by the robust flavours of shallots, garlic, mushrooms and bacon.
A really simple and satisfying Italian dish. Everything is cooked in one pan, which helps to keep the chicken tender, succulent and full of flavour.
Lemon Curd yogurt with a Moroccan spice mixture stirred in - such a good marinade for chicken. Serve it all up with couscous and roasted veg for a great moreish supper.
1 hr 17 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.