Organic Celery Waitrose
Sales of Waitrose Duchy Organic products provide a donation to The Prince of Wales's Charitable Foundation.
This year, over £2.5m will be donated to the Foundation, supporting good causes across the UK. Since 2009, you've helped to raise over £14m for initiatives such as the Duchy Future Farming Programme, which helps farmers develop more sustainable farming practices.
Registered Charity 1127255 (England and Wales)
Organic farming works with nature, using methods such as crop rotations and clover to build fertility in the soil.
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality:
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Duchy Organic Celery
Refrigerate after purchase.
For display until date see front of pack.
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU Agriculture
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
|of which sugars||0.9g|
A contemporary classic with a Finnish twist. Contains 2 units of alcohol per serve.
Salade Niçoise is reimagined by a member of France's culinary new wave. Toulouse-born Pascal Aussignac's approach is relatively classical, reminding us why summers spent in Nice are heaven for any food lover.
Beef stuffed peppers - a quick and easy way to enjoy healthy delicious tasting food. Our top tip is to use grated mozzarella cheese for extra flavour.
Winter white Fenland celery is not only a healthy snack but also a great cooking ingredient - the stalks can be boiled, steamed, braised, baked or cooked in the microwave to make a deliciously refreshing side dish and are also a great base flavour for casseroles and stews or this tasty fish chowder.
This warming dish makes the most of Fenland celery's unique nutty-sweet flavour and is an ideal side dish to serve with a Sunday roast.
1 hr 40 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.