Offer - Organic Children Lavender Shampoo 220ml
£3.46 per 100ml
- Gentle for delicate skin
- Certified organic ingredients
- Fairly traded
- Good Shopping Guide - ethical company
- A mild and gentle shampoo free from harsh ingredients. A little goes a long way. 200ml equals 600-800ml of most conventional shampoos.
- No Nasties - naturally made without lanolin, parabens, colourants, synthetic fragrances, PEG's, petrochemicals, phthalates, propylene glycol or SLS/SLES
- The company was formed to provide truly natural, organic formulations for my daughter Sandra, who suffered from eczema and severe skin allergies.
- Registered with the Vegan society
To view the whole Green People range - click here
All Green People products are NOT tested on animals.
Keep in a cool dry place.
Wet hair. Massage gently into your child's hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with Children's Conditioner if hair is fine or tangled. Avoid contact with eyes.
The Green People Company Ltd.,
"The shampoo we trialled is a little more expensive than I would normally look to pay at £7.50 for 200ml. However the first time we used it we realised that there was more to the price than meets the eye. You need to use so little of this shampoo to get a good lather, and the consistency is very thick so no worries about any slipping through your hands, that this bottle is going to last me months. This changes the whole aspect on the price after all. I was a little dubious at having a product that smelled of lavender as it always reminds me of an old lady's product. However again the product did surprise me and the fragrance is so subtle it's more flowery than 'old person'. The packaging is done in an upside down bottle with the flip lid at the base. If this were a runny shampoo you may have a problem, but as it's so thick this works well and you can just flick the lid back down again afterwards when you are trying to do three things at once. Overall I love this product, and I will definitely look into the rest of the range they have."
Angela of amumssurvivalguide.co.uk
"I love your lavender kids shampoo - it is mild and doesn't make my eyes water but it's great on dirt, especially when I have been rolling about on the Cumbrian fells all day! It's gentle on my eczema and makes bath time fun. Love and bubbles, "
Micah, age 3
AQUA, SODIUM COCO-SULFATE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA WATER, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT*, HYDROLYZED WHEAT GLUTEN, ANANAS SATIVUS FRUIT EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER*, YUCCA SCHIDIGERA STEM EXTRACT, AROMA [LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA HERB OIL*, CITRUS NOBILIS PEEL OIL*, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL*, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SALICYLIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, GLYCERIN, LINALOOL*, LIMONENE*. *83.0% ORGANIC. FAIRLY TRADED.
Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.