Organic Ready To Eat Apricots Waitrose Love Life 250g
Committed to natural products and protecting the environment. Our organic fruit and nuts are grown by selected growers.
See waitrose.com/lovelife for more information.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled; Tag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Organically grown partially rehydrated pitted dried apricots
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated below 5°C and consume within 14 days. Once opened reseal pack using resealable tab.
For best before end date see side of pack.
WARNING: These apricots have been carefully pitted but the process involved does not guarantee that they will be completely free from stones and fragments.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, Non-EU Agriculture
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic Partially Rehydrated Pitted Dried Apricots
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 30g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.0g|
|of which sugars||53.4g||16.0g|
|This pack contains 8 servings|
Fantasic as part of the meal - so much more than just a stuffing for the turkey.
When toasted and buttered this delicately flavoured bread is a breakfast in itself.
This vegetarian recipe is low in saturated fat and high in fibre, which helps to lower blood cholesterol.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.