Organic Sweet Potatoes Waitrose 700g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per kg: £3.00
Colourful, fragrant and nutty sweet potatoes.
Preheat oven, remove all packaging. Peel, dice and wash thoroughly. Cut the potatoes into even sized pieces. Parboil for 10 minutes. Drain then shake the pan to roughen the surfaces of the potatoes. Heat 4 tbsp of vegetable oil in a roasting tin. Add the sweet potatoes and turn in the hot oil. Bake on the top shelf of the oven for 20-30 minutes, until golden brown and crispy. Turn occasionally.
Remove all packaging. Peel, dice and wash thoroughly. Cut the potatoes into even sized pieces. Place in a pan of boiling water, cover and bring back to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Country of Packing
Bag and label recyclable.
Organic Sweet Potatoes.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||5.7g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
A hearty Moroccan stew to be enjoyed by the whole family or friends.
1 hr 40 mins
The sweet potato and cheese in these bubble and squeak patties complement each other perfectly and make a great supper dish.
This tasty colourful salad makes a delicious summer supper. Cooked frozen soy beans work just as well as fresh.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
A tasty family meal that everyone will enjoy. This Tzimmes chicken combines the traditional ingredients in one pot. The word 'tzimmes' means to make a fuss over someone or something. It is the sense of the word that gives this dish its name, a lot of things mixed together. The classic Tzimmes is an eastern European recipe for honey baked carrots. In Yiddish the word "meren" means carrots and to increase. On Rosh Hashonah (Jewish New Year) we often use carrots as they symbolize our hope that we increase our good deeds in the coming year. Another reason for eating them is that the sliced carrots look like golden coins – we wish that our pockets should never be empty in the year to come! Tzimmes recipes vary considerably but all of them are sweet and contain the vital ingredient of carrots.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.