Offer - Organix Finger Foods Organic Crunchy Sweetcorn Rings 20g
We only use organic corn in our puffs which is gently baked into rings that are easy to pick up and perfectly sized for little fingers. All we add for flavour is sweetcorn on to every one. Their chunky shape and crispy texture give your little one something new to explore and they melt in the mouth too.
Learning to feed myself
7+ months stage 2
Your baby is constantly learning and exploring the world around them and food can play a part in that too. That's why we've created a range of Finger Foods for tiny hands and small mouths. They'll help your little one develop good hand eye co-ordination as they play and nibble as well as learning about different shapes, tastes and textures. And of course, they're delicious too.
Exploring and learning about food should be fun, so why not try lining up sweetcorn rings on your fingers and letting your little one take them off before they pop it in their mouth. Try repeating on their little fingers or see how many you can fit on each others hands using all your fingers. Don't worry if it gets messy, just enjoy sharing new experiences and learning with your little one.
If you've got a question, need some help or want to chat, join us and lots of other parents online. See you there!
and at www.organix.com or call us on 0800 39 35 11 (UK) or 1800 40 92 78 (ROI)
Keeping them great!
Once opened, storing them in an air tight container will keep them tip top tasty.
Country of Origin
Produced exclusively for:
Organix Brand Ltd.,
Full Product Name:
Organic baked corn snack coated with sweetcorn
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container to keep them crispy.
SAFETY ADVICE: Not suitable before 7 months. When feeding a child please ensure that they are sitting down and supervised to reduce the risk of choking.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This food has no added colouring but the natural ingredients may cause staining.
Produced under organic standards in Ireland
EU Organic - IE-ORG-03, EU/non EU agriculture
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Corn 71%, Sunflower Oil 15%, Sweetcorn Powder 13%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1)* <1%, Total 100%, *Thiamin has no Organic certification
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g provides;||5g (6 rings) provides|
|of which saturates||1.6g||0.1g|
|of which sugars||3.5g||0.2g|
|Contains naturally occurring sugars|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Feb-2017 at 01:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.