Offer - Orgran Free From Chocolate Cookies Itsy Bitsy Bear 175g
over 1 month *
£1.18 per 100g
The trusted name since 1953
Orgran is the pioneer producer and trusted name in gluten free foods, using alternative grains for a varied diet. All Orgran products are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Orgran has one of the few production plants in the world totally dedicated to the development and production of gluten free foods using alternative grains.
Orgran has an ongoing commitment to source Palm Oil only from suppliers that undertake environmentally sustainable practices. All palm oil used in Orgran products is sourced from companies who are members of the Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), who are actively working to ensure sustainable agricultural practices, and to secure the habitat of Orang-utans.
- Brands: Orgran
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Kosher, Lactose Free, Vegan, Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Soya Free, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free
- Options: On Offer
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Orgran Health & Nutrition,
Div. of Roma Foods Products,
47 - 53 Aster Avenue,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Kids Choc Chip Biscuit
Store in a cool dry place
Best before see bottom of pack
Orgran Itsy Bitsy Bears are small biscuits and a potential choking hazard for children 3 years and under.
Made in Australia with local and imported ingredients
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Dairy, Free From Eggs, Free From Gluten, Free From Nuts, Free From Soya, Free From Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Maize Starch, Raw Sugar, Choc Chips (Sugar, Palm Vegetable Oil, Cocoa Powder) (14%), Palm Vegetable Oil, Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Yellow Pea Flour, Brown Rice Syrup, Psyllium, Vegetable Gum (Stabiliser): Guar Gum, Raising Agents: Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Emulsifier: Vegetable derived Monoglycerides, Natural Vanilla Flavour
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per Serving 17 g / 0.6 oz (8 Biscuits)||Per 100 g|
|Energy||295 kJ /||1738 kJ /|
|70 kcal||415 kcal|
|Fat||2.3 g||13.5 g|
|Of which saturates||1.2 g||7.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||11.5 g||67.4 g|
|Of which sugars||4.9 g||28.7 g|
|Of which starch||6.6 g||38.7 g|
|Fibre||1.0 g||6.0 g|
|Protein||0.7 g||4.4 g|
|Salt||0.2 g||1.0 g|
|Of which sodium||67 mg||394 mg|
|Gluten||Not Detected||Not Detected|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.