Orgran Free From Mini Lasagne Sheets 200g
over 1 month *
£1.50 per 100g
Orgran is the pioneer producer and trusted name in gluten free foods, using alternative grains for a varied diet. All Orgran products are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Orgran has one of the few production plants in the world totally dedicated to the development and production of gluten free foods using alternative grains.
Products displaying this logo are not just gluten free, but also made without fructose, onion, garlic and pea flour. For more information about Orgran Tummy Friendly products visit www.Orgran.com/tummy-friendly
- Brands: Orgran
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Kosher, Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free
Hob - From Ambient. (When used as regular pasta).
1. Place contents into plenty of boiling water approx. 4 litres for every 200g of the pasta. Salt maybe added to the water.
2. Stir gently and continue to boil for 9 minutes or until preferred consistency.
3. Drain and rinse under cold running water and serve as part of salad.
Country of Origin
Orgran Health & Nutrition
Div. of Roma Food Products,
47 - 53 Aster Avenue,
Carrum Downs Vic 3201.
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Lasagne Mini Sheets
Store in a cool dry place
Best before see bottom of pack
Made in Australia with local and imported ingredients
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Dairy, Free From Eggs, Free From Gluten, Free From Soya, Free From Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Rice Flour (87%), Maize Flour (13%)
Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per Serving 50 g (Dry)||Per 100 g (Dry)||Per 100 g (As prepared)|
|Energy||768 kJ/||1535 kJ/||664 kJ/|
|183 kcal||367 kcal||159 kcal|
|Fat||0.5 g||0.9 g||0.4 g|
|Of which saturates||0 g||0.1 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||39.9 g||79.8 g||34.5 g|
|Of which sugars||0.4 g||0.8 g||0.4 g|
|Of which starch||39.5 g||79.0 g||34.1 g|
|Dietary Fibre||1.0 g||1.9 g||1.1 g|
|Protein||3.2 g||6.3 g||2.7 g|
|Salt||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|of which sodium||0 mg||1 mg||0 mg|
Vegan cooking made easy - this Italian bake uses cauliflower and soya milk for a white sauce and canned lentils as filling
1 hr 30 mins
Aubergines pack a huge nutritional punch, being a great source of fibre and also calcium. Their meaty texture makes them ideal as a replacement for meat in vegetarian dishes, however they work just as well beside robust flavours such as beef.
1 hr 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.