Orgran Gluten Free Buckwheat Spirals 250g
over 1 month *
79.6p per 100g
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Kosher - Parve
Orgran buckwheat pasta is easier to digest and assists with nutrition and variation essential for a well being.
Organ Buckwheat Pasta is a quality product from our selection of highly nutritious alternative grains. It is naturally wheat free, gluten free, delicious and versatile. It is also easier to digest than wheat pasta and assists with nutrition and variation, which is essential for a well balanced diet and general well being.
Buckwheat is not related to wheat in any way and actually belongs to the rhubarb family of plants. It is known to have one of the best sources of high biological proteins in the plant kingdom and is highly valued for its nutritional benefits and composition. The buckwheat used in this product is carefully selected and is stonemilled in controlled conditions thereby maintaining purity, freshness and the unique flavour.
The trusted name since 1953
The Orgran production plant is one of the few specialised facilities worldwide specifically designed and committed to produce in a strictly controlled, totally wheat free, gluten free environment to ensure highest quality and purity of natural foods.
The very unique process encompasses traditional methods that retain the delicate natural flavours of the grains used and also ensure the product offers the highest biological nutritional benefits.
Enjoyed around the world, Orgran is trusted name in natural nutrition and foods for well being.
More than 80 natural products. The trusted name in more than 50 countries.
Please visit our website and discover the extensive range and the many benefits of Orgran natural foods. www.orgran.com
Serving size 2.2oz / 62.5g (Dry)
Serving per pack 4
Produced from local and imported ingredients
Allergen Free International (A.F.I.) Certification # A61010910
Orgran is the pioneer producer and trusted name in gluten free foods, using alternative grains for a varied diet. All Orgran products are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Orgran has one of the few production plants in the world totally dedicated to the development and production of gluten free foods using alternative grains.
Like this product? Orgran manufacture a huge variety of alternative grain foods. Why not try the Orgran alternative grains crispibreads range?
Join the Orgran community on Facebook:
- Brands: Orgran
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Kosher, Lactose Free, Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Soya Free
Hob - From Ambient. 3 Easy Steps
Step 1 Place contents into plenty of boiling water approx 4 litres (4 U.S. quarts) for every 250g (8.8oz) of Orgran pasta. Salt may be added to the water.
Step 2 Stir gently and continue to boil for 8 minutes or until preferred texture. Be careful not to overcook.
Step 3 Remove from boil and immediately strain and rinse under warm running water and serve.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Orgran Health & Nutrition,
Div. of Roma Food Products,
47 - 53 Aster Avenue,
Via Serafino Soldano,
19 00126 Roma (RM),
Full Product Name:
Gluten Free Buckwheat Spirals
Store in a cool dry place
Best before see bottom of pack
Made in Australia with local and imported ingredients
Tummy Friendly - Products displaying this logo are not just gluten free, but also made without fructose, onion, garlic and pea flour. For more information about Orgran Tummy Friendly products visit www.orgran.com/tummy-friendly
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Eggs, Free From Milk, Free From Dairy, Free From Soya\Soybeans
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Buckwheat Flour (80%), Rice Flour (20%)
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per Serving 62.5g||Per 100g|
|Energy||928kJ / 220kcal||1480kJ / 352kcal|
|Of which sugars||0.1g||0.2g|
|Of which starch||45.9g||68.8g|
|Of which saturates||0g||0g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.