Orgran Gluten Free Rice & Corn Pasta Macaroni 250g
over 1 month *
79.6p per 100g
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Kosher-Parve - Melbourne Kashrut Australia
Orgran Rice & Corn Pasta is the original high quality multi award winning pasta. This product is produced from a combination of nutritious rice and sun ripened corn. It is naturally wheat free, gluten free, delicious and versatile. It is also easier to digest than wheat pasta and assists with nutrition and variation, which is essential for a well balanced diet and general well being.
The trusted name since 1953
The Orgran production plant is one of the few specialised facilities worldwide. It is specifically designed and committed to produce in a strictly controlled, totally wheat free, gluten free environment to ensure highest quality and purity of natural foods.
The very unique process encompasses traditional methods that retain the delicate natural flavours of the grains used and also ensure the product offers the highest biological nutritional benefits.
Enjoyed around the world, Orgran is the trusted name in natural nutrition and foods for well being. You can be safe in the knowledge that no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives have been added to this product.
More than 80 natural products. The trusted name in more than 50 countries.
Please visit our website and discover the extensive range and the many benefits of Orgran natural foods. www.orgran.com
Servings per pack: 4
Produced in Australia from local and imported ingredients.
Allergen Free International (A.F.I.) Certification #A61010910
Gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, milk free, egg & animal derivative free.
Orgran is the pioneer producer and trusted name in gluten free foods, using alternative grains for a varied diet. All Orgran products are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Orgran has one of the few production plants in the world totally dedicated to the development and production of gluten free foods using alternative grains.
Like this product? Orgran manufacture a huge variety of alternative grain foods. Why not try the Orgran alternative grains crispibreads range?
Products displaying this logo are not just gluten free, but also made without fructose, onion, garlic and pea flour. For more information about Orgran Tummy Friendly products visit www.orgran.com/tummy-friendly
- Brands: Orgran
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Kosher, Lactose Free, Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Soya Free, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free
Boil - From Ambient. 1. Place contents into plenty of boiling water (approximately 4 litres (4 U.S. quarts) for every 250 g / 8.8 oz. of Orgran pasta). Salt may be added to the water.
2. Stir gently and continue to boil for 8.5 minutes, or until preferred texture. Be careful to not overcook.
3. Remove from boil and immediately strain and rinse under warm running water.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Orgran Health & Nutrition,
Div. of Roma Food Products,
47 - 53 Aster Avenue,
Via Serafino Soldano,
19 00126 Roma (RM),
Full Product Name:
Gluten Free Rice & Corn Macaroni
Store in a cool dry place
Best before see bottom of pack
Made in Australia with local and imported ingredients
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Dairy, Free From Eggs, Free From Gluten, Free From Soya, Free From Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Rice Flour (87%), Maize Flour (13%)
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per Serving 62.5 g / 2.2 oz (Dry)||Per 100 g (Dry)||Per 100 g (As prepared)|
|Energy||957 kJ /||1535 kJ /||664 kJ /|
|229 kcal||367 kcal||159 kcal|
|Fat||0.5 g||0.9 g||0.4 g|
|Of which saturates||0 g||0.1 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||49.9 g||79.8 g||34.5 g|
|Of which sugars||0.5 g||0.8 g||0.4 g|
|Of which starch||49.4 g||79.0 g||34.1 g|
|Dietary Fibre||1.2 g||1.9 g||0.8 g|
|Protein||3.9 g||6.3 g||2.7 g|
|Salt||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Of which sodium||0 mg||1 mg||0 mg|
|All quantities are average values|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.