Oxo 12 Vegetable Stock Cubes 71g
12 Vegetable Stock Cubes.
For a tasty cous cous, blend a crumbled Oxo Vegetable cube into 1tbsp of olive oil and the zest of lemon into a pan and heat, add cous cous with water and boil. Stir in some Sultanas and leave for 7 minutes. For more detail and ideas, go to greatlittleideas.com
Store me in a cool dry place
Crumble a vegetable oxo cube into the water when boiling rice.
Directions: Crumble your cube(s) directly into your food whilst cooking. Alternatively, for a tasty stock dissolve one cube in 190ml (1/3 pint) of boiling water.
Do not use if inner foil is broken or torn.
Preparation and Usage
For a tasty stock dissolve 1 cube in 190ml of boiling water
Country of Origin
The Premier Foods Group,
PO Box 66093,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salt, Potato Starch, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotides), Flavouring (contains Celery), Palm Oil, Dried Glucose Syrup, Yeast Extract (contains Barley), Dried Tomato, Dried Herbs (Parsley, Thyme, Bay), Sugar
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per 100ml portion of stock as prepared|
|of which saturates||2.4g||<0.1g|
|of which sugars||9.0g||<0.5g|
|Each cube (5.9g) makes 190ml|
Variation This is delicious with a couple of chopped preserved lemons stirred through. Halve them, scoop out and discard the flesh, and chop the remainder, then add to the stew with the olives.
Cook's Note If the mixture begins to dry out a little, add some water – but don’t add too much because it will dilute the taste. Variation Use any combination of your favourite cooked beans or pulses.
Cook's Note Use as a stuffing for turkey, chicken, or oily fish, such as mackerel. Harissa is fairly hot. If you don’t want any heat, substitute with the same quantity of tomato purée.
Variation Vary the type of nuts to your preference and, if you use sun-dried tomatoes stored in oil, add a little of the oil for extra taste.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Aug-2015 at 00:33. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.