Oyster Bay Pinot Noir Marlborough 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Oyster Bay Marlborough Pinot Noir is elegant, cool climate Pinot Noir at its best. Fragrant, soft and flavourful with aromas of ripe cherries, plums and gentle sweet fruit tannins to provide serious structure and length.
Marlborough is New Zealand's largest and most renowned wine growing region, characterised by a temperate, maritime climate, producing intense, aromatic wines.
WINE OF NEW ZEALAND.
Sealed with a screwcap closure to preserve freshness and provide consistent quality for your enjoyment.
Fragrant dark cherry with delicate violet notes and an elegant seductive texture.
Oyster Bay Wines New Zealand Ltd.
The philosophy of Oyster Bay is to produce fine, distinctly regional Super Premium wines that are elegant and assertive, with glorious fruit flavours. Oyster Bay produces wines from the renowned regions of Marlborough and Hawke's Bay.
Marlborough is New Zealand's largest and most renowned wine growing region. Characterised by a temperate, maritime climate, it produces intense, aromatic wines.
Each vineyard block is harvested as a separate parcel and treated individually at each stage of the winemaking process. This enables us to influence and enhance the wine using traditional winemaking techniques, adding subtlety and complexity. We use a combination of barrel and tank fermentation and mature the wine in a mix of new and older French oak. Oyster Bay Marlborough Pinot Noir is elegant cool climate Pinot Noir at its best.
Return To Address
Delegat Europe Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced and bottled by:
Oyster Bay Wines New Zealand Ltd,
594 State Highway,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Pinot Noir - Red New Zealander Wine
To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase
Wine of New Zealand
Delegat Europe Ltd.,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Aug-2016 at 04:13. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.