PG Tips Pyramid Teabags 240 per pack
Try our new Big-tasting fruit, herbal & green teas
Find us with the fruit teas
Find out more at: www.rainforest-alliance.org
Did you know used tea bags can be added to food waste collections or composted at home.
Catch up with Us on Facebook
- Brands: Pg Tips
Store in a cool, dry place.
To enjoy PG at its best, use one bag per cup, add freshly boiled water and allow
to infuse to your preferred strength. And there you have it; a delicious brew
fit for a monkey
Preparation and Usage
For the best cup of PG tips, simply use one bag per cup, add freshly boiled water and then let it brew to your preferred strength. There you have it - tea just the way you like it.
Return To Address
Comments or questions?
Call free on 0800 454611 between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday
Country of Origin
More than one country
Unilever Foods UK,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
PEFC¿ Certified - The paper of this box is from certified sustainably managed forests, PEFC/16-33-536, www.pefc.org
|Typical Values||Per 100 ml**||Per 200ml**||%* per 200ml||per 200ml¿ (170ml tea, 30ml semi-skimmed milk)|
|Energy||2kJ / < 1 kcal||4kJ / < 1 kcal||<1%||59KJ / 14 kcal|
|of which saturates||nil||nil||0%||0.3g|
|of which sugars||nil||nil||0%||1.4g|
|** Typical values based on tea brewed with freshly boiled water for 1-2 minutes (no milk, no sugar)|
|* % of reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|¿ Typical values based on tea brewed with freshly boiled water for 1-2 minutes (170ml tea, 30ml semi-skimmed milk)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2015 at 04:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.