PG Tips The Strong One 80s Pyramid Teabags 80 per pack
A full flavour blend with extra-pressed leaves and a rich, rounded character. For those times when you need a kick start.
PG Tips has found an exciting new way of making tea. By pressing the fresh leaves at different stages after picking, we capture and preserve the genuine taste of fresh tea to create a new range of teas.
We are proud to say that the tea leaves in our pyramid bags are fully Rainforest Alliance Certified™.
By choosing PG tips we are helping to protect the environment, whilst ensuring decent working conditions for our farmers and providing access to education and healthcare for them and their families.
The Fresh One - A crisp taste for a refreshing pick me up
The Rich One - A complex and aromatic taste for a flavoursome treat
The Mellow One - A smooth taste of black and decaffeinated teas to help you unwind
PG Tips has found an exciting way of making tea which captures the tea, taste and aroma.
1 PG selects fresh leaves from tea gardens.
2 The high quality tea leaves are pressed to release their natural juices.
3 The juice is added back to the tea leaves for you to enjoy!
- Brands: Pg Tips
Store in a cool, dry place.
To enjoy PG tips at its best, use one bag per cup, add freshly boiled water and allow to infuse to your preferred strength
Preparation and Usage
To enjoy PG Tips at its best, use one bag per cup, add freshly boiled water and allow to infuse for 2-3 minutes.
Unilever Foods UK,
Cardboard box recyclable
|Typical Values||tea infusion (no milk, no sugar) Per 100ml*||tea infusion (no milk, no sugar) Per 200ml serving*|
|Energy||2 kJ / < 1 kcal||4 kJ / < 1 kcal|
|of which saturates||nil||nil|
|of which sugars||nil||nil|
|* Based on tea brewed with freshly boiled water for 2-3 minutes (no milk, no sugar)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Feb-2015 at 01:49. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.