PG tips Pyramid Teabags 160 per pack
Our ingenious pyramid® bag is shaped to give the tea leaves room to move, freeing the delicious taste and giving you the perfect cuppa, every time.
Fresh the fresh taste
We pick the top two leaves and the bud known as the tips - hence the name - and that's what makes PG Tips so good.
At PG tips, we like a bit of varie-tea. So why not add big-tasting flavours to tea time with our range of Fruit Herbal and Green Teas?
- Brands: Pg Tips
Store in a cool, dry place.
For best before end, see base of pack.
To enjoy PG at its best, use one bag per cup, add freshly boiled water and allow to infuse to your preferred strength
Preparation and Usage
For the best cup of PG tips, use one bag per cup, add freshly boiled water and then let it brew to your favourite strength.
Return To Address
Comments or questions?
Call free on 0800 454611 between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
160 pyramid® black tea bags
|Typical Values||tea infusion (no milk, no sugar) Per 100ml**||tea infusion (no milk, no sugar) Per 200ml serving**||%* per 200ml||per 200ml¿ (170ml tea, 30ml semi-skimmed milk)|
|Energy||2 kJ /< 1 kcal||4 kJ /< 1 kcal||< 1%||59 kJ /14 kcal|
|of which saturates||nil||nil||0%||0.3g|
|of which sugars||nil||nil||0%||1.4g|
|**Typical values based on tea brewed with freshly boiled water for 1-2 minutes (no milk, no sugar)|
|* % of reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|¿ Typical values based on tea brewed with freshly boiled water for 1-2 minutes (170ml tea, 30ml semi-skimmed milk)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Feb-2017 at 01:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.