Offer - Pampers Underjams Boy 4-8 Years 10 per pack
Overnight Protection: Absorbent core to help prevent leaks
Super Comfortable with breathable outer cover
Quiet Material for maximum discretion
UnderJams pyjama pants give your child all the privacy and protection they need if they tend to wet the bed. They're specially designed with an absorbent core to help protect from leaks, and are made from quiet materials to reduce any embarrassing 'rustling' sound.
UnderJams pull on and off like normal underwear, with stretchable sides for a snug and comfy fit. They're printed with girls' and boys' designs so they look like underwear too. And UnderJams have a low waist so they can't be seen poking out of pyjama bottoms.
Nappy Size (weight) - 17kg-29kg
Disposable absorbent pyjama pants.
Preparation and Usage
UnderJams put on and off like pants, allowing children discretion and independence.
As your little one transitions from diapers to underwear, here are some tips to help with nighttime training.
Reduce evening fluid intake. Try to avoid giving your child anything to drink 2 hours prior to bedtime.
Have your child take one last trip to the potty before getting into bed. Timing is everything. This last minute pit stop can help put you one step closer to a dry morning.
Make sure the bathroom is easily accessible. Clear the toys aside and ensure night-lights illuminate an easy path to the toilet.
Return To Address
UK Freephone: 0800 328 3281
Country of Origin
Procter & Gamble Paper Products Co,
Bag - Plastic
Full Product Name:
Nappies Under Jams Size 7 (S/M) 17-29kg / 38-65lbs
To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.
Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe Barbadensis Extract
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Sep-2016 at 01:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.