Panadol Actifast Paracetamol 14 per pack
Panadol Actifast is absorbed twice as fast as regular Panadol tablets, helping you to get back to the things you enjoy, more quickly.
When you want fast pain relief from headaches and toothaches choose Panadol Actifast.
Panadol Actifast is gentle on the stomach when used as directed
Headaches, including Migraine
Muscular Aches & Pains
Panadol ActiFast also relieves fever.
- Brands: Panadol
Preparation and Usage
Please read the the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking these tablets
How to Take:
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
Swallow 2 tablets with half a glass of water (100 ml), every 4 hours as needed.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use after the expiry date
If you have any questions, or if there is anything you do not understand, ask your pharmacist.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500 mg, Also contains Potassium Sorbate (E 202)
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Feb-2017 at 03:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.