Panadol Actifast Paracetamol 14 per pack
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
- Brands: Panadol
Do not store above 25ºC.
Keep all medicines safely away from children.
Preparation and Usage
Please read right through the information on the outside and inside of this pack before you start using this medicine.
If you have any questions, or if there is anything you do not understand, ask your pharmacist.
How to Take
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
Swallow 2 tablets with half a glass of water (100 ml), every 4 hours as needed.
Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
Do not store above 25°C.
Take Special Care
Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products.
Ask your doctor before you take this medicine:
If you have liver or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease
If you are on a controlled sodium diet (see Section 2 inside for more information).
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use after the exp date
Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500 mg, Also contains Potassium Sorbate (E 202)
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-May-2015 at 01:10. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.