Parmigiano Reggiano Waitrose 150g
over 1 month *
£32.60 per kg
Medium fat hard cheese made from unpasteurised cows milk. Matured for a minimum of Eighteen Months. Convenient for shaving and grating.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Parmigiano Reggiano cheese made from unpasteurised cow's milk
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 14 days. Store in an airtight container.
Produced and packed in Italy with Italian milk
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (Milk)
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g||Per 30g serving|
|Energy||1633kJ, 392kcal||490kJ, 118kcal|
|of which saturates||18.7g||5.6g|
|of which sugars||0.0g||0.0g|
Creamy goats cheese and the unique taste of artichoke make this frittata an excellent choice for lunch. Serve on it's own or with a simple green salad for a sensational change to a plain omlette.
Crisp flaky pastry, soft cheese and fresh asparagus come together effortlessly to make this excellent light lunch. Quick to prepare, these tarts look great on a plate accompanied by a simple salad.
A light and summery Italian pasta bake in a tomato sauce with the fresh flavours of creamy ricotta, peas, basil and smoky bacon pieces.
All my vegetarian friends say, ‘Yes, Will, but what do we do with cacao?’ Risotto is the obvious option; it’s a classic vegetarian dish. Porcini and cacao, both with distinct, strong flavours and rich, deep colours, make the perfect union.
Risotto is easy to make but you need time, it's a friendly recipe and it likes company. You just have to give it 100% of your total and undevoted attention. If supervised, children from around 8 years old can make this, you may need to take turns with the stirring and chop the onion yourself. Risotto is a great food for teenagers to make as it's social and they can take turns stirring while solving the problems of the world.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.