Parmigiano Reggiano Wedge Waitrose 200g
Made from unpasteurised cow's milk.
Matured for a minimum of twenty four months. Specially selected for outstanding flavour and aroma.
Perfect for the cheeseboard and for grating & shaving.
- Brands: Waitrose
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Plastic tray recyclable
Full Product Name:
Parmigiano Reggiano cheese made with unpasteurised cow's milk
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 14 days. Store in an airtight container.
Produced and packed in Italy from Italian milk
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (Milk)
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||18.7g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|
Florentine and Pig are going for a lovely long walk today, so they need lots of energy to keep them going as they march along! This yummy cheesy muddle is perfect for lunch - they won't be hungry again until it's time for supper! This pasta dish is delicious and so easy to make. Either serve in individual bowls or place a large batch of it in the centre of the table and let everyone help themselves. We always make more than we think we're going to need as it's such a hit with the kids! Florentine and Pig's recipes are designed with your children in mind. There are always plenty of tasks they can help you with in each recipe and they are always fun and exciting to eat too! Cooking is a wonderful way to spend time and have fun with your children. Involving them in the process means they will take pride in the food they have made and will enjoy eating and sharing it even more. To see this recipe being made in Florentine and Pig's cottage, go to www.florentineandpig.com
This delicate starter is the perfect beginning to a romantic meal-for-two…. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
The green peas add a satisfying snap to this fresh and flavoursome dish. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
This dish takes its name from author Arnold Bennett, who once requested an omelette at the Savoy Hotel in London, which contained smoked haddock. So delighted was he with the dish with which he was presented, he went on to order it at hotels around the world, and the dish remains a staple on the Savoy's menu to this day.
This is a really good pasta dish, great for all the family, and it makes a little bit of smoked salmon go a long way. Use rocket instead of watercress if you can’t get hold of it.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.