Patak's Korma Spice Paste 290g
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 6 weeks of opening and before the best before end date.
Best Before End: See Lid.
Creat a marinade. Excellent just as it is or blended 50:50 with plain yoghurt.
Marinate meat then bake, bbq or grill
Preparation and Usage
Use as a marinade either on its own or blended 50:50 with natural yogurt. Marinate meat then bake, grill or BBQ.
It is important that this product is not consumed uncooked. Stir well before use.
Return To Address
AB World Foods Ltd.,
UK: 0800 0195 617
ROI: 0044 800 0195 617
Chicken Korma Recipe - Serves 4
1. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and add 1 medium diced onion, fry until soft.
2. Add 1 tsp finely chopped ginger, and 1/2 a jar of Patak's Korma spice paste cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 50ml of water cook until the water has evaporated.
3. Add 500g diced chicken, cook until sealed. Add 1 can / 400ml coconut milk, 50ml double cream and 1 tsp sugar; simmer uncovered until the chicken is cooked (approx. 15 minutes).
4. Season to taste, garnish with fresh chopped coriander and serve with rice and naan.
For a thicker indulgent Korma, try adding 50g of creamed coconut with the double cream for that traditional Indian home cooking experience.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
AB World Foods Ltd.,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Our authentic blend of aromatic spices, tomato, coriander & coconut for a beautifully balanced Korma dish
Made in the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Ground Spices (12%) [Coriander (4%), Turmeric, Spices, Paprika, Cumin, Fenugreek], Rapeseed Oil (11%), Sugar, Concentrated Tomato Purée (5%), Salt, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Dried Onion, Desiccated Coconut (3%), Maize Flour, Acid (Acetic Acid), Mustard Powder, Dried Coriander Leaf
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||945kJ / 227kcal|
|of which saturates||2.6g|
|of which sugars||9.9g|
This recipe is perfect for a light evening meal or tasty brunch and a great way to use up bread that may be a little stale. The mild Korma spices, earthy mushrooms and cream give an Indian twist to a classic dish.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Nov-2015 at 00:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.