Offer - Patak's Passanda Sauce 450g
Price per 100g: 31.1p
Our mouth-watering Pasanda Sauce is a delicate blend of cream, yogurt, peanuts & almonds with hints of cardamom to create a rich, creamy and delicious sauce. A feast for the senses every time.
Once opened, use immediately.
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large pan.
- Add 4 diced, medium sized chicken breasts* and stir fry until meat is sealed and browned (approx. 5 mins).
- Pour over the jar of sauce and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
*Alternatively, use prawns, mixed vegetables, lamb or beef. Adjust simmer time accordingly
Preparation and Usage
Perfect served with the Patak's range of naans and a selection of Patak's chutneys and pappadums.
Cooking Instructions - Serves 4
Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large pan.
Add 4 diced, medium sized chicken breasts* and stir fry until meat is sealed and browned (approx. 5 mins).
Pour over the jar of sauce and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
*Alternatively, use prawns, mixed vegetables or lamb. Adjust simmer time accordingly.
How to cook a delicious yet easy
Chicken Pasanda - Serves 4:
1. Stir fry 4 diced chicken breasts in a little oil until sealed (5 mins).
2. Add the sauce and simmer until the chicken is cooked (15 mins).
Enjoy with rice or savour those last mouthfuls with our delicious naan breads.
Country of Origin
AB World Foods Ltd.,
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Single Cream (Milk) (13%), Onion, Low Fat Yogurt (Milk) (6%), Coconut Cream, Ground Peanuts (4%), Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Ground Spices [Spices, Cardamom], Sliced Almonds (1%), Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Salt, Acids (Lactic Acid, Citric Acid), Concentrated Tomato Purée, Paprika Extract
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||507kJ / 122kcal|
|of which saturates||3.1g|
|of which sugars||5.4g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.