Patak's Tikka Masala Sauce 450g
over 1 month *
You're guaranteed to love our new Tikka Masala recipe, a delicious blend of tomatoes, cream and spices - we certainly do! We're confident you'll love it so we're offering a money-back guarantee if you don't.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Once opened use immediately.
Best Before End: See Lid.
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large pan.
- Add 4 diced, medium sized chicken breasts* and stir fry until meat is sealed and browned (approx. 5 mins).
- Pour over the jar of sauce and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
*Alternatively, use prawns, mixed vegetables, lamb or beef. Adjust simmer time accordingly
Preparation and Usage
Perfect served with the Patak's range of naans and a selection of Patak's chutneys and pappadums.
Chicken Tikka Masala
Cooking Instructions - Serves 4
Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large pan.
Add 4 diced, medium sized chicken breasts* and stir fry until meat is sealed and browed (approx. 5 mins).
Pour over the jar of sauce and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
*Alternatively, use prawns, mixed vegetables, lamb or beef. Adjust simmer time accordingly.
Return To Address
Guarantee: If you haven't enjoyed this product, visit our website or contact us for more information about the money back guarantee. Your statutory rights are not affected.
AB World Foods Ltd.,
UK: 0800 0195 617
ROI: 0044 800 0195 617
How to cook a delicious yet easy
Chicken Tikka Masala - Serves 4:
1. Stir fry 4 diced chicken breasts in a little oil until sealed (5 mins).
2. Add the sauce and simmer until the chicken is cooked (15 mins).
Enjoy with rice or savour those last mouthfuls with our delicious naan breads.
Country of Origin
AB World Foods Ltd.,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
A cream and tomato based sauce with onion, cumin and coriander.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened use immediately.
Best Before End: See Lid
Made in the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Tomato (15%), Onion (15%), Single Cream (Milk) (5%), Yogurt (Milk) (5%), Concentrated Tomato Purée (4%), Rapeseed Oil, Ground Spices (2%) [Spices, Cumin (0.5%), Coriander (0.5%)], Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Salt, Cumin Seed, Acid (Lactic Acid), Paprika Extract, Dried Coriander Leaf
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||339kJ / 81kcal|
|of which saturates||1.0g|
|of which sugars||4.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.