Paul Mas Grenache - Syrah 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£8.99 per 75cl
The Paul Mas vineyards are located in the Languedoc region of South of France, and are planted on the hillsides of the best wine-producing valleys of the region. This wine is a blend of Grenache (60%) and Syrah (40%), coming from the Aude and Herault valleys. It is the aged in stainless steel tanks and partly in oak barrels.
The nose is complex with aromas of cherry, violet and spices, as well as liquorice notes.
It is a soft and balanced wine, with supple tannins. We recommend you to serve it with grilled meats, pasta, dishes or game.
Alc. 13.5% Vol.
- Brands: Paul Mas
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache, Shiraz - Syrah
- Countries: Languedoc-Roussillon
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Red
The nose is complex with aromas of cherry, violet and spices as well as liquorice notes. It is a soft and well-balanced wine, with supple tannins. Best served with grilled meat and pasta dishes.
We recommend you to serve it with grilled meats, pasta dishes or game
LES DOMAINES PAUL MAS
LES DOMAINES PAUL MAS
JEAN CLAUDE MAS
In 10 years Jean-Claude Mas managed to build a reputation as one of the best winemaker in the Languedoc, producing great wines of excellent value. The 500 awards won by Jean-Claude Mas in the past 5 years is a reward for his dedication to making fine wines with a distinct style.
The Paul Mas range of varietal wines is produced from our vineyards on the Nicole Estate in Montagnac, near Pézenas. In the rolling hills of the Hérault Valley and just a few kilometres from the Mediterranean coast, this region within the Languedoc is ideal for the production of premium wines. Vinus the heron features on all the labels from Domaines Paul Mas. The story goes that he was often seen in the Paul Mas vineyards, preferring the ripe grapes to the fish from the river.
This wine is a blend of Grenache Noir (60%) and Syrah (40%) coming from the Aude and Hérault valleys. The grapes are vinified separetly in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks at maximum 28°C. Fermentation lasted for 14 days for the Grenache and 15 days for the Syrah. 25% of the blend was aged for 5 months in American oak barrels (80% in new and 1 and 2 year-old barrels) and 20% in 1 year-old French barrel.
Country of Origin
Bottled by: Paul Mas, Pézenas, France. At: F34560.
Glass bottle recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
We've made meatballs and pasta even easier to serve to a crowd by sticking it all in a dish and simply baking in the oven before serving. This is homely comfort grub at its best and you can make it ahead of time and even keep it in the fridge overnight ready to go for when you need it! For more tasty SORTED recipes like this one just visit www.sortedfood.com!
1 hr 10 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.