Offer - Paxo Celebration Sausage Meat & Thyme Stuffing Mix 150g
over 3 weeks *
66.7p per 100g
Perfect for chicken.
Serves 6-8 people.
There's so much you can do with Paxo...
Whether it's baking in a tray, mixing together with sausagemeat or rolling into stuffing balls, Paxo makes your meals go further. Paxo offers a great way to add texture and flavour to all kinds of dishes. Sprinkle into soups, stews and casseroles to add delicious flavour and texture. It's also great on top of pasta bakes, chops, steaks and fish adding a delicious crunch and flavour.
Try our other delicious Paxo Celebrations...
Wild Sage & Red Onion - Delicious with Chicken
Chestnut & Cranberry - Delicious with Turkey
Store in a cool, dry place.
Oven cook - From Ambient. 1 Pre-heat oven to 220°C, fan oven to 200°C, Gas Mark 7.
2 Empty the sachet into a bowl, adding 300ml of boiling water, mixing well. Add a large knob of butter if desired.
3 Leave to stand for 5 minutes then place into either an ovenproof dish or alternatively from into stuffing balls on a greased baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until piping hot.
Preparation and Usage
See pack for full instructions.
Return To Address
If you would like to contact us, please write to us at:
Paxo Consumer Services,
PO Box 66093,
For information call 0800 234 6328 (UK only).
ROI 1850 202929
Country of Origin
The Premier Foods Group,
PO Box 66093,
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Carton - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Sausage Seasoning and Thyme Stuffing Mix
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Milk
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dried Cooked Chicken Meat (7%), Dried Onion, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower), Flavourings, Salt, Dried Thyme (2%), Dried Garlic, Dried Parsley, Raising Agent (Ammonium Carbonate), Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate), Yeast, White Pepper, Colour (Ammonia Caramel), Yeast Extract (from Wheat), Spice Extracts
|Typical Values||(Cooked as per instructions on pack) Per 100g||(Cooked as per instructions on pack) Per Stuffing Ball (50g)|
|of which Saturates||1.0g||0.5g|
|of which Sugars||1.8g||0.9g|
|This pack makes approximately 10 stuffing balls|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.