Perrier Jouet Grand Brut Champagne NV 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£39.99 per 75cl
Perrier-Jouët was the first House to experiment with producing dry Champagnes, giving birth to the legendary Brut style we know and love in the UK.
- Brands: Perrier
- Wine Styles: Champagne, Dry
- Countries: Champagne
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Cellar: Champagne
Sparkling wines and Champagne should always be stored in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. The ideal temperature for storage is 13-15 degrees C.
Warning: Sparkling wines contain high natural pressure. Do not allow bottles to get warm. Chill bottle before opening and avoid shaking. Point bottle away from others and yourself when removing wire, hood and cork. Hold the cork firmly and twist out slowly by hand. Never in any circumstances use a corkscrew to open.
Best enjoyed within next 3 years
Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
The Grand Brut is delicate, elegant and balanced. The striking freshness and vivacity of the floral and fruity fragrances take root, before giving way to subtle notes of vanilla and butter
A luxury champagne house focused on quality, Perrier-Jouët has family roots reaching back to 1811, some of the finest vineyards in Champagne and a reputation for crafting floral, elegant cuvées of finesse. Behind this stands a line of just seven Cellar Masters who, over two centuries, have upheld the house style.
65 hectares, ranked at 99.2% on the scale of grands crus, and 5 of the most important wines, without which this exceptional champagne could not exist.
A blend of 50 different Crus, Grand Brut expresses the quality and diversity of the Perrier-Jouët winemaking tradition. Grand Brut is dominated by the elegance and finesse of the Chardonnays (20%) from the best vineyards in the Côte des Blancs. The delicate structure is brought by the Pinot Noir (40%) and Pinot Meunier (40%) brings harmony, fruit and roundness to the wine. Grand Brut cuvée is aged in the cellars for at least three years.
Return To Address
Pernod Ricard UK,
Building 12 Chiswick Park,
566 Chiswick High Road,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
26, Avenue de Champagne - BP 31,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Grand Brut Champagne
Pernod Ricard UK,
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.